Senior Consultant Cardiologist
Dr Ilamaran Veerappan
Aster Royal Hospital, Ghubra, Muscat
Arabic, English, Hindi, Malayalam
MD (Paediatrics), DNB (Paediatrics), MRCPCH (UK), Diploma in Allergy and Asthma
Pediatric and Neonatology, Paediatrics
Type of Physician
Dr. Ilamaran Veerappan is an ardent and compassionate Consultant Pediatrician with over two decades of proficiency in Pediatrics and Neonatology.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
Dr. Ilamaran Veerappan's particular area of focus lies in the medical care of children with Asthma and Allergy. In addition to his clinical practice, he was a distinguished Professor of Pediatrics, actively engaged in instructing and mentoring Pediatric postgraduates. As a recognized authority in the field, he is also a Regional trainer in Basic and Advanced Neonatal Resuscitation program. Dr. Ilamaran's impressive accomplishments include being awarded a Gold medal in Pediatrics, as well as Certificates of Merit in the fields of Pediatrics, Pathology, and Physiology.
Services offered include:
- General Pediatrics
- Specialized care for Allergic disorders, Asthma, Infectious diseases, Genetic disorders, and Complex illnesses
- Advanced Neonatal care
- High risk newborn follow-up
- Developmental assessment and screening for Developmental disorders
- Specialized care in Asthma
- Expert in managing complex illnesses and is highly knowledgeable in treating Genetic disorders.
- The medical professional is available for full-time appointments.