Admission & Discharge
For all planned cases, Customer service executive shall inform you a day prior on date and time of arrival. Please carry your ID, all available medical reports and insurance card for the admission process.
The hospital provides dressing gowns, bedroom slippers and toiletries. The hospital is under CCTV surveillance. However, we highly recommend leaving valuables and jewellery at home or handing over to your family.
It is best to pack a suitcase two weeks in advance, including pre-washed nursing bras, baby vests, baby gowns, mittens and wrapping blankets. You should provide copies of passport with visa page, ID and marriage certificate with Oman attestation (both parents) at the time of admission, failing which provision of birth certificate may be delayed. Incase of NICU admission for the baby, please contact the billing department as the standard maternity packages do not include these charges.
All admitted patients need to wear hospital wrist ID band clearly stating their full names and UHIDs to ensure identification. Make use of the call bell system at bedside and in all bathrooms in case of assistance.
You may pay with your Card online or choose Credit Card or Debit Card payment on physical visit to the Aster Al Raffah hospital
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this asteroman.com shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Oman.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be prohibited to register as a User of this asteroman.com and are not allowed to transact or use the asteroman.com
- If you make a payment for our services on our asteroman.com, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secure connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and asteroman.com policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in Omani rial
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
Families are requested to arrange for home clothes, transport and finances for the planned day of discharge. The discharge summary and instructions including medication, follow up details other advice will be explained and handed over to the patient. The discharge process typically takes 3 hours or less from the time of confirmation by treating doctor.
Our facilities have won several certifications. including a Quality department led by experts in hospital quality management, which ensures that each and every facility not just maintains but also upgrades its quality standards, time and again.